04 September 2008

My Oxford Address

In just over twelve hours I will be on a plane, bound for England (the Old Country), possible sitting across the aisle from Hugh Grant and/or a Spice Girl! And since I know that some of you (or maybe just mostly my mother) will want nothing more than to send me some snail mail while I am abroad, here is my Oxford mailing address:

Christye Estes
SCIO
2 Frewin Court
Oxford, OX1 3HZ
United Kingdom

I'm sure you could also send any letters or postcards to me by owl (since this is the UK, and the realm of Harry Potter), but I hear their shipping rates are outrageous these days. More excitement to come, once I finally finish packing and actually arrive in my home for the next fourteen-and-a-half weeks. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Marlette said...

Miss you already, and you're only over Montana! You are my delight and my joy!

Christye said...

Just seeing my namesake with a European address makes my heart full. Christye Laurel, I am so proud of you and feel a strange connection even though we've never set eyes on eachother, and cannot wait to experience Oxford right along with you. Please be careful! (okay so I'm a mom too!)
Much love, Christye Ellen